$410.00 * (Taxes included)
Upon successful completion of the course, graduates receive a 1 year complimentary CMA membership which may entitle them to a discount on insurance.
* Starting in 2015 the Ontario Ministry of Transportation is charging a processing fee of $20 per student. It has been included in our registration fees.
Applicants must be 16 years of age or over and possess a valid Ontario Ministry of Transportation M2 License. Your M2 must be between 18 months to 5 years to be valid.
When registering for the course, you must provide your driver’s licence number and the spelling of your name, exactly as it appears on the licence. Without this information, we are unable to enter you in the MTO data system.
- M2 Exit Courses run most Weekends commencing April 12, 2019 to October 25, 2019, statutory holidays excepted.
- Course includes one classroom session, one riding session, and one testing session.
- Courses run rain or shine!
7 pm – 10 pm
Mohawk College (Saltfleet Campus)
481 Barton Street East, Stoney Creek
- Your Valid M2 Permit
- Ownership and
- Proof of InsurancePaper and Pen
Saturday and Sunday:
Saturday – 8:30 am – 5 pm
Sunday – Time slots for testing are assigned in class on Friday
On site in Stoney Creek
(Details provided at time of registration)
- Your Valid M2 Permit, Ownership, and Proof of Insurance
- Helmet (approved for road use)**
- Full coverage leather gloves (must have fingers) **
- Boots above ankle with sturdy soles (NO running shoes) **
- Jacket (denim, leather or other durable material) **
- You MUST bring your own bike or loaner. **
- Sun block is recommended
(** Decision on whether gear is acceptable is solely atthe discretion of the senior instructor)
One retest may be available, depending on the instructors report, at a charge of $50.00. This must be at a time convenient to the Instructor and within one year of taking the original course.
Anyone wanting to use a Moped or Skooter for this course must be sure it is able to maintain 110 km/h for at least 4km on the highway.